Subject: [amos-list] Device listing.
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 19:17:02 +0000

From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>

Hi Everybody,

   I need a way of listing all the devices installed on my amiga.

I wrote this little program:

d$=Dev First$("D/**")
Repeat
  Print d$
  d$=Dev Next$
until d$<>""

but instead of just printing devices, it prints assigns as well!. (acording
to the manual typing "D/**" only lists devices.

   Anyone know a way to get it to just list devices?

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
   Http://members.tripod.com/~mantasoft/      ICQ: 21829166
     Homepage updated 29/4/99 --- Bomberman clone major update
  - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
Its the same room but everythings different, you can find the
sleep but not the dream...
-- Crowded House

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you hogging all the fun?
http://www.onelist.com
Friends tell friends about ONElist!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html